I Turned My Dream Into a Reality and So Can You



Looking to sell a home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

Today I want to share an awesome story with you. For the longest time, I’ve wanted to fly. I was always interested in the idea of doing so, even as a child.

I would make parachutes out of blankets, play with toy planes, and do anything else I could to imitate this dream. Even as an adult, I maintained that interest. I began to put the wish onto vision boards, which I actually found to be quite effective.

I began associating the image of the plane on the vision board with my desire to fly. The more I did that, the more I worked to manifest that vision into reality. My coach told me that this was a great step, and suggested that I actually stop by an airport some day on my way to work.

So, that’s exactly what I did. My coach told me I’d either end up cleaning an airplane, or owning one—and he was right. I went to Cascade Aviation, a local airport, and found out how inexpensive it is to fly. I now have access to three airplanes for just $50 a month. Training only costs about $120 an hour with another $40 an hour for the flight instructor’s time.


If you want to actualize a dream, surround yourself with things and people that will make it a reality.


To earn a license, it’ll run you about $5,000 to $7,000 with approximately 50 hours of flight time. From there, you’ve got access to the planes. The cost of this ends up being a great deal.

I just want to let you guys know that you can fly, and it costs less money than you may think.

If you want to actualize a dream, surround yourself with things and people that will make it a reality. If you do this, you will accelerate the process of getting to your goal.

If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.