Escape the Machine: Episode 6


Looking to sell a home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

I recently had the opportunity to join Sarah Riley on the Real Deal Radio Show to talk about a number of different topics related to life, business, and real estate. It was a fascinating conversation and you can see it in its entirety in the video above. Here’s an outline of the conversation as well, so you can skip around to the part(s) that interest you most at your convenience:

0:15- A brief background on how I got into the real estate business.
2:15- How the housing market crash of 2008 changed the way I operated in my business.
3:50- The main benefits I saw from having a business coach and how that resulted in building my team.
4:55- What it means to be a 100%-er and how I plan on achieving that goal.
8:00- My plans for the future, after I achieve my passive income goals.

Thanks again to Sarah for having me on the show. I can’t wait to return next fall to show you what I’ve got planned next.

If you have any questions for me in the meantime or any real estate needs that I can assist you with, don’t hesitate to reach out and give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.