Tips to Help You Accomplish Your Dreams



Looking to sell a home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

I want to give you some stories today of some customers that we’ve been able to help. One great example that comes to mind is this awesome couple in Camano Island. They had a bunch of repairs that needed to be handled, but they didn’t want to be homeless while they looked for their next home.

Here’s how we solved the problem. I was able to come in and purchase the property and rent it back to them until they closed on a new home with a loan from our preferred lender. Then we went ahead and sold the home.




We were able to buy their current home while helping them find a new one.


If you are thinking about buying or selling but you’re not sure how the transition is going to work, I’m the guy to call. Give me a call or send me an email today and I’d be happy to show you how I can get you where you want to be.