A Wide-Ranging Conversation You Won’t Want to Miss



Looking to sell a home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

I recently had the opportunity to appear on “The Moment” with Real Estate Social. We had a great, wide-ranging conversation and I wanted to make sure I sent that out to you. Here’s what we talked about, with timestamps, so you can skip ahead to the part that interests you most:

1:00- I go through my journey in real estate over the last 15 years, including all the highs and all the lows along the way.

7:00- The one thing I wish I knew when I was younger.

9:00-  The dream I'm most proud of achieving: completing an Ironman marathon.

13:30- Why achieving big goals yourself gives others permission to do the same.

15:45- A list of the heroes I have in my life and why.


I had a great time on the show.


I had a great time on the show. If you have any questions for me about anything we discussed or anything else relating to real estate, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I would love to hear from you.