How Can Real Estate Help You Become Financially Free?


Looking to sell a home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

Today I’d like to share with you my plan to become financially free using real estate as my primary tool. All my bills and living expenses will eventually be paid for solely by my rental portfolio.

Right now, I’m hyper-focused on buying properties to be able to create this income stream. I want work to become just an option. We’ve flipped five or six properties this year just with the intention of increasing our income, but I’ve realized that it’s time to switch the goal to cash flow. I want my properties to make me enough passive income to where everything in my life is taken care of.

What would it look like if you were making $10,000 or $20,000 a month in passive income from your investment properties? What would you do? Where would you go? Who could you help? When I shifted my mindset to include those thoughts, I started to see more opportunities.



Instead of selling these properties, I’m going to create long-term wealth with them.

I had a rental property that I could have made a nice, quick profit on by selling. However, I’d also have to pay taxes, commission, and other fees so I wouldn’t be taking home as much. By holding on to that property for the long term, I can refinance later on and get that mortgage payment low enough to where I’m making an extra 70% more on the property each month than the mortgage costs. Once these homes are eventually all paid off, the income elevates even more. Remember, you make real money from the real estate that you keep.

The end goal of creating this passive, automated income is what I’m focusing all my efforts on right now. If you have any questions for me about investing in real estate or if you have a real estate need of any kind, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d be happy to help.