Is Now the Time to Sell Your Washington Home?


Selling your Washington home? Get a free home value report   
  Buying a Washington Home? Search all homes for sale

A lot of people ask me, "When is the best time to sell my home?" While many people think that spring is the best time to sell, the real answer is whenever it's the best time for you!
If you wait too long, interest rates may go up and values may go down. It really doesn't matter what time you decide. If you sell at the peak of the market, you will pay more for your next home. If you sell at the bottom of the market, you will pay less for your next home. It's all relative. All that matters is what's best for you.

If you're wondering when to sell your home, my answer is right now. If you have any questions for my team or me, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!